How to mark your WinForms applications for High DPI support
To mark your WinForms application as DPI aware and enable High DPI support in DotNetBar for WinForms (starting with DotNetBar 12.8 and later) make sure that your application includes app.manifest file with following entry:
<asmv3:application> <asmv3:windowsSettings xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SMI/2005/WindowsSettings"> <dpiAware>true</dpiAware> </asmv3:windowsSettings> </asmv3:application>
Here you can download the app.manifest file with this entry and include it into your project as follows.
- Extract the app.manifest file and place it into same folder as your C# or VB project
- In VS.NET Solution Explorer window click Show All Files toolbar button
- Right-click the app.manifest file and choose Include In Project
- Select your project in Solution Explorer and click Properties toolbar button
- In Project properties window, under Manifest select app.manifest file and you are done.